by: Abby Martin and Aaron Dykes
There is a new trend emerging. People are increasingly turning to the alternative media for their information and leaving corporate media outlets such as CNN (whose ratings are at 20 year lows) on the wayside. Upstart independent media is willing to deliver stories which the corporate media tends not to report on because it might upset the owners. An example is the total black-out of corporate media reporting concerning the Bilderberg Group meetings which have been going on since 1954. Indie journalist Abby Martin notes that the Washington Post has only recently started reporting on Bilderberg. This is no surprise as the owner Katharine Graham and her son themselves have been frequent attendees at the Bilderberg Group meetings. Essentially, the Bilderberg Group is the apex of the world's elite round table groups where members actually often have overlapping membership in other elitist organizations such as the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations or various think tanks and tax-exempt foundations. Here the so-called "elites" decide how they might best rule over us and what direction to take the world in (which violates the Logan Act and bypasses our representative form of government).
See below for other great Bilderberg 2012 coverage from Abby Martin:
- Bilderberg 2012: Secretive summit kicks-off in Virginia, Abby Martin, RT News
- Bilderberg behind the new world order?, Abby Martin and Liz Wahl, RT News
- Bilderberg 2012 Power Elites Plot in Secrecy, Abby Martin, RT News
- Secrets behind Bilderberg 2012: day two, Abby Martin and Kristine Frazao, RT News
- Bilderberg: the covert globalist government?, Abby martin and Liz Wahl, RT News
- Media Roots Abby Martin@Occupy Bilderberg of the NEW WORLD ORDER!?, Abby Martin (cameraman from WeAreChange)
- Liberty Lovers Speak Out at Bilderberg 2012, Abby Martin and Alex Jones (Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange is cameraman).