Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009 Monthly Results Summary

Here is a summary of all of my trades this month via the NinjaTrader(TM) statistics report(s). My minimum trade size is 1 contract, maximum 4 contracts with an average trade size about 2 contracts, assuming a $4.80 round turn commission rate (my actual commission is slightly less).

Daily PNL Summary:
March 2009 End of day PNL

Total PNL Summary:
March 2009 Month End PNL

Equity Curve (As you can see recent difficult/bad trading caused my equity curve to run in to resistance):
March 2009 Equity Curve

1 comment:

  1. Going back over the trades this month, I had the most trouble during options expiration week and the end of the month here which is seeing higher volatility and whipsaw. I would advise myself to maybe cut back contract size by 1/2 during options expiration week and try to get out of the way of unusual trending behavior where the price is unusually weak or strong. I might throw the ADX indicator on my charts to give myself a clearer indication of trend moves.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis